Saturday, February 7, 2015

How do i know i'm human?

Well i don't know if i am human..
All i know is that i hate pine trees and love palm trees.
i know that i hate techno and love classical,
i know that i am both cold and warm and black and white and yes and no and wrong and right..
Oops didn't mean to make that rhyme

I know that i love the moon but the sun can be mean sometimes.
I hate Isis.
I hate peanut butter,
I love Gold..

I love George Clooney so therefore i hate his wife.
But actually i don't because shes probably really nice.
Plus hes too old for me according to my Dad
But my sisters and i don't really care because hes hot
is that not human.. cause like hes pretty old.

But i am human.
Because how else would i know what its like to love and to be loved? or do i..
i don't know i cant remember.
I am  human or  i wouldn't crave money and a place in society.
I am human because sometimes i feel like the rusty ship at the bottom of the ocean that will never be pulled to the surface,
or the highest apple in the tree that no one cares to climb and pick because they might fall and get hurt.
Or maybe its because they stole my parking spot so i pushed them out of the tree.
I am human.





4 comments:

  1. i love the part about the ship. this is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "..or the highest apple in the tree that no one cares to climb and pick..."

    I really love that line, and the ship one.
    I love your honesty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked all the contradictions. This was really beautiful. No, really.

    ReplyDelete