Sunday, May 17, 2015

Honesty



I'm way too attached to things ill never have.

I wish i was a mermaid. 
probably because ill never be one.

I have a huge crush on Chris Evans.
probably because ill never meet him.

I'm in love with fancy glasses of wine.
Probably because ill never drink one.

I want to move to London.
probably because i'm American.

I want to move to America.
probably because i'm British.

I wish i was black.
probably because i'm white.

I wish i had an anti gravity machine.
probably because they don't exist.



2 comments:

  1. "I'm way too attached to things ill never have." saaaame (I think we all are). This post was really cool and creative, yet short and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post. You do a wonderful job of depicting the way we don't always get what we want. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete